Message from Chairman
Alcom Oil Services prides itself in our dedication and commitment to Libya and as such to bring premier companies from around the world to work in conjunction with the goals and guidelines established by the Libyan Government and Major Business Organizations operating in Libya. This is coupled by the fact that AOS has a focus on oil sector and the industrial base in Libya and thereby doing its part in assisting Libya to become more self-sufficient. The establishment of Alcom was in response to the economic opportunities within Libya fueled by the growing national and international market demands for its Oil & Gas products and services. The overall environment in which we operate has rarely been as favorable as it is today, given the high growth prospects which exist in the targeted markets in which AOS retains a clear-cut competitive advantage. Alcom Oil Com is deeply rooted in Libya. As such all our personnel are led by a very professional management team which possess a thorough understanding of the local culture, and are able to recognize, and draw fully from local strengths and skills. AOS adheres to strict financial and operational control that it applies to all ventures. Thus, we are often ideal partners for business initiatives, and have frequently set up joint ventures in Libya. We create value through sharing knowledge, innovation and best practice. We conduct our business based on enduring relationships, trust, honesty, integrity, fairness and perseverance. We provide the best Oil & Gas industrial solutions for our clients’ needs and ultimately create shareholder value. We are proud of our success story - a proof of our fair dedication of qualified resources to all our partners and business associatesAli Shaban
ALCOM OIL SERVICES
AOS has established wide range of policies and procedures to minimize industrial hazards while protecting lives of AOS’s workforce and citizen
Alcom oil Service Company’s priority is to protect the health and safety of each team member, the environment we operate in, and all the stakeholders engaged in our operations. We are committed to creating a culture that emphasizes personal safety, environmental protection, quality, and compliance. We will endeavor to always improve by being an organization that learns, grows, and adapts. We will strive to achieve a zero incident culture that protects our team from harm, minimizes risk, eliminates environmental damage, and operates with excellence
HOW WE DO IT
We get results by taking ownership of our work and setting clear standards to deliver cost-effective services while protecting personnel and limiting our environmental impact.
AOS is committed to the following three principles.
- To continuously improve our core services and work processes to achieve client satisfaction.
- To adhere to our Quality Management System while incorporating all client requirements and expectations into scope-specific quality plans that deliver safe, efficient, and cost-effective solutions.
- To ensure our personnel remains job ready through skills training, assessment, and personal development.
To achieve this commitment, all AOS Employees and Contractors will
- Engage frequently as leaders to drive constant vigilance in Health, Safety and Environment.
- Strive to achieve a Zero Incident Culture.
- Be vigilant in pre-planning work to identify and mitigate safety issues.
- Work safely and “Stop the Job” as an expectation and condition of employment.
- Own safety. Understand that each person is responsible for the safety of those around them.
- Uphold the expectations and requirements of the AOS HSE Management System.
- Meet and exceed customer driven requirements and expectations.
- Protect our team members and the environment from harm or hazard through diligent adherence to Policies, Processes, and Best Practices. Actively audit, develop, and revise to continually improve.
- Set ambitious HSE performance goals, track results effectively, assess performance, and constantly progress as individuals and as an organization.
- Have honest, transparent, and respectful conversations that facilitate continuous improvement and accountability.
- Create a culture of open communication where all employees can speak openly and without concern of retaliation.
This policy will be reviewed regularly to ensure applicability and sustainability. AOS’s success relies on the commitment of each team member to this policy, as well as our fundamental duty to comply with AOS’s Standards and all laws and regulations. This can only be achieved through every team member’s commitment and dedication to creating and continuously improving a safe work environment.